Part 1: 开场
I’m Vikram and on this show, people call me for help with their home.
我是 Vikram,在这个节目里,人们打电话向我求助家居问题。
But first, here are some words you need to know.
但首先,这里有一些你需要知道的词。
Container. Pharmacy. Bathroom. Cabinet.
容器。药店。卫生间。柜子。
Part 2: Cindy 的问题
Hi, welcome to the show. How can I help you?
你好,欢迎来到节目。我能帮你什么?
Hi Vikram, I’m Cindy. My bathroom always runs out of tissues. Any tips to stop this?
你好,Vikram,我是 Cindy。我的卫生间总是纸巾用完。有什么办法避免这种情况?
🔑 runs out of = 用完、耗尽
Part 3: Vikram 的第一个建议
Oh no, running out of tissues can be so annoying. Do you use a lot at once?
哦不,纸巾用完确实很烦人。你一次用很多吗?
Yes, especially when I have a cold, tissues disappear fast.
是的,特别是感冒的时候,纸巾消失得很快。
🔑 disappear fast = 消失得快(= 用得快)
I understand. Why don’t you get extra tissue boxes and keep them in a cabinet nearby?
我理解。你为什么不多买几盒纸巾,放在附近的柜子里呢?
🔑 Why don’t you…? = 建议句型
🔑 keep them in a cabinet = 把它们放在柜子里
Part 4: 药店建议
That sounds smart, but when I’m busy, I always forget tissues at the supermarket.
听起来不错,但我忙的时候,总是在超市忘记买纸巾。
You see, Cindy, visit the pharmacy. Pharmacies usually have tissues near the cold medicine.
你看,Cindy,去药店。药店通常在感冒药旁边有纸巾。
🔑 near the cold medicine = 在感冒药附近
Part 5: 大盒 vs 小包
Should I get one big box or smaller packs?
我应该买一大盒还是小包装?
Both are great. Big boxes are good for home. Small packs are perfect for bags and cars.
两种都很好。大盒适合家里用。小包装适合放包里和车里。
Part 6: 容器建议
Good idea. And maybe I need a container for tissues in the bathroom.
好主意。也许我需要一个容器在卫生间放纸巾。
Yes, containers keep the tissues safe from water. You’ll love how neat it looks.
是的,容器能让纸巾远离水。你会喜欢它看起来多整齐。
🔑 keep… safe from… = 让……远离……
🔑 how neat it looks = 它看起来多整齐
Part 7: 结尾
Thank you Vikram, I’ll try all your tips.
谢谢 Vikram,我会试试你所有的建议。
Another problem solved. Thank you for listening to Vikram’s home. See you next time.
又解决了一个问题。感谢收听 Vikram 的家居节目。下次见。